Sunday, August 21, 2011

Cinnamon Bun

IMG_5603
IMG_5604
IMG_5606

peach dress-wasteland, lacy racerback-TJMaxx, purse-salvation army, flower locket-swap meet, flip flops-target?(not sure)

Okay well unfortunately i cant place my photographer in my pocket and whip him out whenever i need him, so im back to my ol' mystical garden background(haha jk.) But really, this is actually a versatile look, meaning i wore the top in my previous post with a completely different look, and here i wear it with a dress. Also i've been lazy lately and havent swaped purses so i've also been wearing the same purse as well. I like doing this as im sure many others do as well. I like wearing a clothing piece in multiple ways, just switch it up and its a completely different look! Its so convenient and lately ive been really mastering the art of clothing versatility, if that makes any sense? Anyway im gonna start documenting my hairstyles as well, this hairdo is my favorite! The messy bun!