Monday, August 15, 2011

I had an ice cream cone in a desert dream

IMG_5515
IMG_5533
IMG_5529
IMG_5520
IMG_5525
IMG_5523
b
what im wearing:
Hanes mens tank tailored by myself, distressed cut off shorts-TJmaxx, orange vintage purse-thrifted, teal bow hat-elegant attic, cuffs-yard sale, rings-F21, orange wedge strappy sandals-F21, brown necklace-elegant attic, blue navajo necklace-swap meet, brown belt-Crossroads.

When will the weather change around here! Its been mega hot outside, its hard to withstand. I dont have much to say today it must be the weather thats making me so tired and lazy. Oh actually! ive added more items to my boutique, ill share the pictures with you guys incase any of you are interested in em....heres a vintage beaded necklace ive put up for sale comment if interested! i'll keep adding more items so stay tuned!

IMG_5545
IMG_5572

No comments:

Post a Comment