Saturday, August 20, 2011

My amazing photographer !

4
IMG_5617
IMG_5622
IMG_5623
5!
IMG_5627
IMG_5634
IMG_5636
IMG_5638
IMG_5625

hat-F21, shorts(distressed by me!)-thrifted, cami+top-TJmaxx, vintage purse-thrifted, jewelry/vintage-random places, belt-F21, feather beaded necklace-F21, locket-swap meet

Today was full of adventures and fun-ness. I woke and went yard saling, found some WICKED cool straw hats at an older ladies garage sale...I bought 7 hats!!! Of course i will be sharing those hat images once i set em up with the proper outfits(im so excited!! SERIOUSLY!). After that i went to arbys for a ham and cheddar sanwiShhh (thats how im gonna start saying sandwich from now on), i know I KNOW, i kinda skipped the breakfast meal and got my lunch instead, im bad i know. but really i usually skip breakfast so it was normal. Anywho after that i came home did some chores then set out for a little shoot with my new photographer!! BOY OH BOY! these photos he took are WAAAAY better than the garden pics i normally post up. The guy is a genius! "an experienced photographer" wink wink! (inside joke).  we had a picnic at the park and he shot these effortlessly and im really happy with the way they turned out! I took a few shots myself those are located below.....

IMG_5645
1

No comments:

Post a Comment