Thursday, August 25, 2011

pretzel dog ohhh YUM

IMG_5680
IMG_5658
IMG_5684
IMG_5677
IMG_5688
green vest-TJmaxx, blue tank-F21, light blue shorts-F21, Flip Flops-TJmaxx, necklaces-elegant attic, prescription glasses-Costco (ha!)

Today was quite eventful, the second most eventful day ive had in months! I'll share more on that tomorrow, i've got pics to show! But for now let me just say, i went to Wienerchnitzel and tried the "Pretzel Chilli Cheese Dog" aaaaand ohhhhhhh it was YUMMY!!! I loooove pretzels with cheese dip so this pretzel dog was just heaven in my mouth. Mmm. mmmm. MMMM! and i had this amazing lemon ice tea for $1, i got at the gas station. Total junk food i know, but tomorrow im already planning to make a MEGA salad. With like, romain lettuce, boiled eggs, cheddar cheese, cucumbers, carrots, mushrooms and HAM!!! hahaha trust me its DELISH!!

No comments:

Post a Comment