Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Time flies, look at it go...

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

Wow, how time flies. Ive been MIA for about a month almost. I wouldnt say busy i guess just going about my business with the job and staying home relaxing, summer days here at home are way too hot in mid July-all of August. Too hot to be out and about during the day. Which gets me thinking, its almost my birthday! Again, wow, HOW TIME FLIES! Two things im very excited for, Rise of Planet of the Apes this friday and Romwe's galaxy skirt which im very VERY sad to say is all sold out. im very dissapointed because i fell in love with that skirt the minute i saw it on a bloggers site. I cant get over the fact that i didnt purchase that skirt. Which Romwe still has some mega cute intergalactic, outer space, galaxy madness items up for sale that are equally as breathtaking, i just really wanted that one skirt! Well i promise i will be taking more outfit photos i just havent had the chance to but heres one from when i went to Banksy's art show!! Which btw, was ONE OF THE MOST AMAZING EXHIBITS I HAVE SEEN to this day. I absolutely had sooo much and i must emphasize, SOOOOO much fun really. I will also be posting some photos of the show soon...my laptop's been giving out(thus why its been a hassle just loggin on!)

what im wearing;
thrifted granny embroidered, inner lined button up sweater-Goodwil, UO-floral high waisted skirt, brown oxfords-ALDOS(3 years ago), teal vintage inspired purse-F21, Vintage layered pearl necklace, and makeup forever lipstick shade 39

Picture 200

Picture 209-

No comments:

Post a Comment