Saturday, September 17, 2011

I am in LOVE....deep profound love

orig_tn_photo-33894-919736
You know somedays one thought goes through my mind that really, i tend to avoid. I feel dreadful and slightly weary when i think of growing up. I want to be young forever. And i dont mean in the sence of partying and drinking because frankly thats just not my style, but what i mean is i want to be active and healthy and be able to read good, and see good without using glasses, i dont want to loose my hair and i dont want to have a hunched back, and i dont want to wear dentures and i dont want to use a cane or a wheelchair.


Dont get me wrong, i love the elderly, thats who im talking about, but i just dont want to become an elderly, know what i mean? but i came across this beautiful 91 year old soul, and was instantly charmed by her outlook on life, being oldER, and fashion!!! She is absolutely stunning and i only wish to have her mindset and her looks when i turn 91.


below are some quotes of Ilona that just warmed my heart and put a big smirk on my face and the video is at the bottom, youve got to watch it!! i promise you, it will will change you


"i love to wear colors, because the compliment eachother, its like a friendships between two great people"


"i have a very good realtionship with my body, we talk to eachother, sometimes i say, what the hell are you doing to me, im so good to you!!"

Ilona Royce Smithkin for Stylelikeu.com from StyleLikeU on Vimeo.

No comments:

Post a Comment