Wednesday, September 7, 2011

leather backpack!!

IMG_5957
IMG_5958
IMG_5950
IMG_5939
IMG_5941
IMG_5947
IMG_5949
IMG_5953
IMG_5955
IMG_5961
IMG_5967
IMG_5968
IMG_5962
IMG_5963
prescrips-thrifted,earrings-target headband-target,shorts-DIY,top-fleamarket,boots-gift, bracelets/bangles-F21thifted farmers market DIY. backpack-garage sale!!

I LOVE this outfit! For one, THIS BACKPACK! my mom got it for me at a garage sale for 5 BUCKAROOS! the brand it London Fog, and the bag is genuine leather and worth $140 !!! its a saddle backpack, so that alone equals love. I LOVE IT! Secondly, my..... new-boots-that-i-got-in-mid-June-but-couldnt-wear-until-now(barely. because of the hot weather!) I love that i can pair boots with some cute shorts despite the fact that its 105 outside!!! HAHA! i mean really, its not that bad, usually when i wear boots in the summer, IF i ever do(which now that i think about it, i havent in the past 2 years!) my feet tend to get hot and sweaty but these boots are ridiculously refreshing on my feet! and they're very comfortable too! I like that these boots look like the vintage renaissance lace up booties the victorian style ladies used to wear back in the day.......(like those found below)


ANYWAY, im getting more news on my possible internship opportunity, however its not final yet, but sounds exciting still, so till then my fellow bloggers....!

No comments:

Post a Comment