Saturday, April 28, 2012

dinner and walks around the block

2
3
5
4
1
looooooove this necklace lemme just say that.
necklace-crossroads, blk crocked top-crossroads, shorts-f21
sandals-aeropostale, jewelry-fleamarkets

This was one of my favorite days, and actually my last minute
outfit wasn't too bad either....i looooove this necklace.
My boyfriend took me out for a delicious meal and
asked why I don't wear the jewelry he's given me.....which I DO!!
and I will, for the outfit posts, because honestly Ive got a collection of 
spectacular pieces of jewelry thanks to him.
I'm very lucky to have a bunch of cool stuff which ive randomly compiled
over the years from, garage sales, fleamarkets, thrift stores, 
and gifts from my bf. <3
This summer will be super fun, my hair's finally gotten somewhat decently
long, so im intending of taking full advantage of the length and im gonna wear it down....
woooooooooooooooooooooooooo!
(please understand, ive never had long hair before!)
(well.....maybe once, in 4th grade)
makes me want to sing willow smiths,
 " i whip my hair back n fo'th i whip my hair back n fo'th"
Anywho, we took my bf's dogs for a walk today around the block, it was so much fun
and the highlight was finally getting a collar and leash for my cat,
im training him how to walk on a leash....
i'll keep you posted on whether it happens or not.
:D