Monday, October 29, 2012

Dark Nights

hal2

hal
hal3
hal4

I hate that I have the same smile on almost all photos,
I guess I should try a smirk next time.
I had so much fun this night, watched MATT n KIM!
WOOOOOO!!!
Never been to a rave but I think I just experienced one!
(first and last time may I add, I'm not much of a "raver")
(In fact I don't rave AT ALL. EVER)
(Wait, does this make me not cool?)
I paid 9 dollars for a can of soda and dinky pretzel,
is that normal?
Lets go back to the good 'ol days when gum was 25 cents
and I never had to buy it.
I really like the last minute outfit I came up with, this necklace actually I just recently bought
at a swap meet, and I feel like i'm royalty when I wear it. Its just so HUGE!
Oh my life. Cant wait for school to be over. Hang in there girl, its almost over.
I love talking to myself.
Like the halloween theme I got goin' there?
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHHAHA!!
yeah.
BYeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!