Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Bright light

5
8
7
6
1
sweater-Merona     scarf-Q     dress-thrifted    

That last pic was my attempt at hair looking like Janis Joplin.
(more like the wind blew and it shagged like Janis's)
But it ended up lookin like I had a ball of
gum stuck on top my ponytail. Hahaha!!!
I dont know what to do with my hair anymore, I cant stand it. Its such a nuisance!
Heres my problem, I cant pull off havin long hair, and I hate having short hair. I am my worst critic.
But nonetheless, thank God for my head full of hair.

Moving on...
Haaaaappy New Yeeeeears!!!!
Goodbye 2012, Hello 2013!
Im very much anticipating this new year,
(yea yea...as I was last year anticipating 2012)
BUT THIS YEAR IS DIFFERENT!!IM SERIOUS!!
I feel God has many more great things in store for me.
New adventures, new friends, and most of all I'm looking forward
to being done with school!
Growin up is a tough job. I mean juggling work, school, and family all in one,
It's been stressful. But i've definitely been blessed. I wonder what I'll accomplish a year from now.
Where i'll be living
what job i'll land
what length my hair will be
 & what'll I'll be like then....(hopefully never snobby).
 Im hoping to do something useful with my college degree,
I want to challenge myself and see what I can achieve. In every aspect of life I mean.
More so this year than the last.
I hope you all had a great Christmas and I wish you all have an
AMAZING NEW YEAR.
( maaaaaaaaaan. christmas is over.)