Monday, January 14, 2013

Kloud-9 New York based label

1
2
3
5
6



Pink Beanie-H&M     lace dress-H&M     stockings-B.J.     jacket-Target     blk jacket- friends
leopard shoes-F21

Im getting a hang of blog related things so I'm excited to say I've added a
only LOOKS link on the top bar, where you can check out all my past looks, click on a pic and it'll
take you to that specific post. Secondly, if you've got an Instagram, feel free to add me! The link is also on the top bar.

Last but not least, the folks over at Kloud-9 have asked me to review their spring/summer 2013 collection and I will be doing a post on that tomorrow, and showing you guys my top picks, so please stay tuned but in the meantime check out their lookbook here! Kloud-9

4 comments:


  1. Nice beanie hon!

    Red Valentine’s Dress GIVEAWAY!!!
    http://www.themilanomode.com/2013/01/asos-red-valentines-dress-giveaway.html

    Let me know what you think about my latest outfit post!
    http://www.themilanomode.com/2013/01/my-heart-is-like-open-highway.html

    The Milano Mode

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OOOOOOOO I love giveaways!!! I'll go check it out!

      Delete
  2. Love this look! I like the hat, desperately need to get one soon.
    Thank you so much for the follow, i'm now following you on GFC :)
    xx

    girlwithclothes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Leah,I really like your blog ad I hope to see your future posts! lets stay connected!


    -Raych

    ReplyDelete