Thursday, February 7, 2013

Fences+Macklemore


Im Really loving Fences right now, macklemore even more.
The more I read those lyrics, the more they make me think.
As mentioned before, I can't explain the effect music has on me overall.
Music influences my thoughts, my feelings, my mood, even the way I dress sometimes!
I love how music is linked to fashion in tremendous ways,
Watch a fashion runway show and what makes it grand...???
THE MUSIC PLAYiNG IN THE BACKGROUND!!!
Man. It was about time I made a sweet new melodious discovery


So, sorry to say no new outfit posts for the time being BUT
heres a little nugget of goodness, its called "otherside" and features Fences.
If you're diggin it, look up the lyrics for this, its magic.
"Never underestimate the power and effect we have on these kids"


No comments:

Post a Comment