Friday, March 15, 2013

Did She REALLY Just Say That?!







(MORE PICS ON MY INSTAGRAM...........!)

Soooooooooo..................
I went to Project Ethos and I must say it was super fun!
Lets sumarize the night:
Woke for class, was done around 12, got home, went to work @ 2, got off at 6, 
rushed to get ready (and I mean RUSHED to get ready) out the door by 8
 (hahahaha!! despite our efforts we were late.)
Got to the show and it was insaaaaaaaaaaaaaaane. Gorgeous people eeeeverywhere,
I cant even count how many model-looking guys were there.
All I could think was "HAW-t's all up in the club tonight."
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!
( I really JUST said that. I can go back and delete it, but nehhhhh. Its pretty funny)
No but really, my mind doesnt think like that, I do however say funny things that would never match my personality. THAT being one of em. hahahah!
Anywho, It was such a great experience, I am just so thrilled with  my life right now because
Ive managed to cross off many things from my bucket list and its only March of this year, 
not even half ways done with 2013 and things are going so great!!!
(watch me write tomorrow about how lousy and depressing my life is. hahaha that would be IRONIC!!)
:-D


So listen, I got a new camera for my spring break trip and I also got a new MAC laptop!!!
(can anyone say SKYPE-ING capabilities?!?! )
courtesy of my sisters friend Jordan, THANKS JORDAN if you're reading, I'll totally 
"hook you up" with presents from Tokyo!! Im excitttttteeeeed!!!!!
My only fear is eating foreign foods like octupus or whale, and getting like, the squirts 
(if you know what i mean.)
 and not being able to enjoy my stay in Tokyo. 
LETS HOPE THAT DOESNT HAPPEN!!!
(I know right? this blog should be rated R for ... language of .....graphic nature)
not sure if that made sense, BUT IT SOUNDS good!
Coming to a theater near you, WORLD WAR Z!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! so stoked.

 Ha jee meh ma shee tay, Wa ta she no na ma eh wa Rachel!!!!!!!
pronunciation for nice to meet you, my name is Rachel in JAPANESE!


No comments:

Post a Comment