Monday, September 30, 2013

Distinguished Gentlemans Ride 2013



This past Sunday thanks to my wonderful boyfriend, I took part in the 
"Distinguished Gentlemans Ride" in Los Angeles!
I got to ride with Keil along with many many other motorcyclists
(all of which rode dapper status!)
in order to raise money for prostate cancer research. 
The goal was to raise 250,000 and the funds are now are 264,041.
This was such a memorable event and I definitely felt great knowing I was partaking in something
so meaningful. There were so many sharp looking men at the event and I truly did appreciate
the mens fashion. Never have I seen such a large amount of men all looking as great as they did.
Im proud to say Keil was of the best looking men there! but of course
that might be a bit bias coming from the girlfriend huh?


Although I knew close to nothing about motorcycles, 
I appreciate all things vintage, I love fashion, and of course 
Im always up for a fundraiser event so this was such a blast for me and I enjoyed it to the max!
There are many more photographs of this even if you click on the following link,
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/08u8ebj3dtzylhh/_YXlW1TqKQ#/

Special thanks to Christian Jung for taking all these lovely photographs.
Feel free to check out his Instagram as well,
 USERNAME : JACK_RACKHAM
http://instagram.com/jack_rackham
(just click on the link!)

No comments:

Post a Comment