Thursday, September 12, 2013

Void


skirt:garage sale     top:target     jewelry:swapmeet/indian store/gifts

"The glory of God is man fully alive"
I don't think i'm quite there yet.
I'm rather toasty in this photo, it adds to my hispanic-ness. 
I haven't had many outfit posts as I'm not much for selfies, and my sister is usually working
so.....I haven't had a chance to update my blog. Here's a quickie though.
I have to say i'm happy I got this snapped
because I do miss my photo shoots. And it was originally my blog goal to
 document my style as I age, everyday or at least every other day,
 and see where i'm going with it.  Its a tough thing to blog and I feel discouraged more often than not
because life is larger than internet and blogs and all that nonsense. It can be easy to get caught up
with this stuff and miss life as we see it. So in a sense im happy to be away from my blog
for the time I have because it just means ive been living, not quite to the fullest, but im getting there.
And only time will tell what the future holds.
 I hope to soon say I am living, I am fully alive.
for the moment, im not quite there yet.



Instagram find me @Raquellmeleena

No comments:

Post a Comment