Monday, October 21, 2013

Into the Wilderness



"There is no place for me in this world. I don't belong out there, and I don't belong in here. So I'm going out into the Wilderness..... Probably, to die."

hahaha my all time favorite movie, next to Into the Wild, The Breakfast Club AND 
of course THE PROFESSIONAL.
(so if you havent watched any of those previously listed, what the heck are you waiting for!!?!)
So I've been thinking, I KEEP THINKING, " The glory of God is man fully alive".
Lately i've been inspired tremendously by many igers(wait for it!...)
 who are deeply driven by their faith,
traveling the world, or simply exploring their towns in search of beauty. 
Their photographs are so inspiring, make me excited for my future. 
I want to travel so badly, I want to see the world, I want to see new faces, 
new surroundings, lend a helping hand, give further purpose to my life. 
So im dedicated, im driven, and ive decided to make this happen, 
I want to look back on this and say this was the moment when things started, 
where it all began...

I noticed i've slowly withdrawn from daily reading my bible as I used to, going to bible studies,
doing mission trips, helping random strangers in minimal yet huge ways. 
I read somewhere, we cant desire for God to grant us certain things,
 because it leaves no room for the unexpected. Im trying to change my mentality completely
based on my faith, and my identity.
I no longer want to desire what I don't have, but I want to be ecstatic for what I do have and
I want to further my walk with christ, I want to be a leading example of the joy
that comes with believing. I want to live thriving for the glory of God is...
man fully alive.


and I will never be the same again......



No comments:

Post a Comment